Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sad Face :(


 :(







So, my eye shadows came in the mail the other day, and I also got a Shany 15pc. brush set and all I can say is SUPER DISAPPOINTING!

The eye shadow palette, I LOVE IT, but the brush set had the quality of a dollar store item, if that. Except for what I am assuming are two blush/bronzer brushes, all of the brushes heads' are really slick and plastic-y, like that of a lipstick brush. All. Of. Them. It is impossible to get the eyeshadow to stick to the brush when it is so slick it just falls off. There is no fluffy quality. Even my cheap E.L.F brushes are better quality than that!

Anyhoozle, I'm going to see what I can do about returning these brushes and in the meantime I'll be doing a bit of research on better (but still cheap!) brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment