Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hard Candy

It's official, I am obsessed with the Hard Candy makeup line. Especially their lip products! And this is coming from a girl who doesn't even bother putting on chapstick, much less lip gloss or lipstick. I mean, I have about a trillion lip products, but I just always either forget to put them on, or I put them on and don't like the texture, or I put them on and actually LIKE them, but it wears off in two seconds and I forget to reapply.

My favorite product right now is the Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil. Right now I have it in Cupcake, Must Have, and Beauty.

Beauty, Must Have, Cupcake

Cupcake, Must Have, Beauty


I really like it because it's got that lip balm feel, the color of a sheer lipstick, and it's fun to apply! (Yay for pencils!) The only problem is it doesn't stay on for too long. :( But I actually remember to reapply this stuff, maybe because it's in pencil form and that's just really cool to me? Idk. Anywho, I just LOVE this stuff, it's the only lip stuff I will use at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment