I never buy the same shampoo more than once. My entire life I have flip-flopped around from volumizing this or luminizing that. Fruity Smoothie Sniffer and Moisturizing Morning Miracle were great and all, but I couldn't help but wonder if there was something that would work best on my hair type.
Total Beauty.com, I have to hand it to you! Accurate and descriptive answers to all my hairy questions (ha ha)! Take the quiz yourself to find out the best shampoo and conditioner for your hair!
Friday, March 25, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I use it after straightening my hair to tame flyaways and keep my hair from falling flat. I have thick and poofy hair, but for some reason only at the bottom, so to get volume at the top and smoothness on the bottom I use this method of straightening:
1. Brush hair out and flip upside down
2. Straighten your hair as much as possible upside down, and don't worry about the parts the straightener won't reach.
3. Flip hair back up, and brush out again. Part hair where you normally part it, and now finish straightening. Focus on the hair near your roots, and the hair on the back of your head. Run the straightener through your ends one last time, and brush again.
4. Spray hair starting at the roots while pulling hair up and away from head. Let hairspray dry fully, then brush hair towards the back of your head. Let it fall naturally.
5. For extra volume, wrap hair in loose bun and pin at the crown of your head while doing makeup and getting dressed, then let down just before you walk out of the door.