Helloooooo world! Today is MONDAY! But don't let that get you down! Whether you are going to work, or school, or nowhere at all, make your day a GREAT DAY! Take your Monday blues and make something out of it! Turn a boring day into a fabulous one! Wear bright colors, sing a little song! Today is Monday and you should enjoy it as much as any of the other days of the week!
Kick it up a notch at the office today! Wear false eyelashes, or try a new lipstick! Or try this look and kick the Monday blues out with some blue eyeshadow:
(try Stila Smudge Pot in Black, or if you are feeling extra daring, try it in Black Cat, a shimmering black).
2. Take an aqua colored eyeshadow (I like SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Duo Eyeshadow in Tropical Blue, and you can even mix the two colors for a pretty green/blue) and rim eyes again. Cover entire lid up to the crease and sweep down under eyes right on lash line)
3. Using a shimmery light blue, sweep lightly across brow bone and blend with lid color to crease. LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio looks great in Rockstar for this look.
For the rest of this look, go with neutrals because the eyes are the focus. A nude/shimmery light pink lipstick or gloss would go great, and a nude/bronzy sheen on cheekbones will complete this Monday blues look!
loooooove my makeup remover, Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser. It's a makeup remover and a facial cleanser all in one! I love how fresh and clean my skin feels afterward, and it gets rid of my waterproof liner and mascara!
2. Use false lashes! They are easy to apply, last all day, and give volume and length. I love ARDELL LASHES 110 Demi Black.
3. Use the blackest of black mascara that you can find! Dior DiorShow Mascara is perfect for your new dramatic lashes!
4. Liner always makes lashes look thicker, so choose your favorite liner, and line away!
5. Make a perfect transition from day to night by adding smoky eyeshadow to your dramatic lashes!
However you spend your Monday, remember that you can make every day a great day, and just enjoy it!