Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Favorite Hair Stuff!

I don't know about you, but sometimes I have those days where my hair just won't work with me. It seems like I'm battling a frizzy, limp, static covered monster every other day. Those are the days when I root around under the bathroom sink and in my makeup drawers to try and find some magical product that will transform my hair into some silky semblance of pretty. Over the years I've found just the products that do that:

FX Special Effects Silk Drops-

I don't think I've ever used a more amazing product in my life. Since I live in Georgia, the humidity is constantly wreaking havoc on my easily frizzable hair. I've found that using this product keeps my hair tame enough to manage on even the steamiest days. I use 3 or 4 drops of this stuff on the ends of my towel dried hair after I get out of the shower, and then 1 or 2 drops after blow drying and styling my hair.

Directions:
Just drip a few drops on your hand, rub your palms together for a few seconds, then smooth on the ends of your hair.


Pantene Pro-V Extra Straight Shampoo & Conditioner-

I've heard the rumors about Pantene being bad for your hair, and to my relief, after a little research I've found out that it's simply not true. Pantene Pro-V are some of the best hair products out there. The shampoo is one of the most moisturizing ones I've ever used, and doesn't weigh my hair down at all, which is easy to do since my hair is so thick. The conditioner always keeps my hair feeling soft and looking shiny, especially if I rinse it out with cold water. Pantene Pro-V Extra Straight Shampoo & Conditioner is something I can always count on to keep my hair looking great.

Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Hairspray-


I hate hairspray. It makes your hair feel crusty and sticky and stiff, and I avoid it like the black plague. However, I have to say Garnier Fructis' hairspray really isn't that bad. I use it on my extra frizzy days when nothing else will do. I style my hair as usual (air dry, then straighten), then spray on a sparse amount of this stuff. The trick to keeping hair from feeling stiff is to brush it through the hair before it dries completely. Comb and repeat until hair no longer looks like a poodle.


Alright so those are a few of my must have products, good luck , and happy hair days!

1 comment:

  1. i find it that the garnier products dont really work on my thinck hair but i love pantene :) but love ur page

    ReplyDelete